Three days later, I’ve taken a pain-killer in the morning. If I would have done that last evening, I might have slept better. After each meal, I have to brush my teeth and use mouthwash to prevent infections, but that liquid is so strong that after using it for three days, it is eroding my papillae. At least, I don’t taste a lot more than the threads in the back of my mouth.
Good to spoil a romantic date in a nice restaurant with the girl of your dreams, or just with your wife, and that while some people are more terrified of how the girl can spoil the date. Applegeeks as well as Ctrl+Alt+Del have created a comic at about the same time on that subject. Same experience at about the same time?
They are lucky though their girls are not vegan and hence there’s still a small piece of healthy mind available. I have to say, there is some truth in their comics. OK, they both have robots running around and their characters freak out on girls, which might be a reflection of their own reactions, but at least they know the truth about real men…
Today, I received one of those forwards I already received once, but it still made me laugh. A bit.
You know you’re living in 2007 when…
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played Solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on-line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12 You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no number 9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a number 9 on this list
AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.
Go on, forward this to your friends.
You know you want to. (no I don’t)
I’d like to add one: You copy it and paste it on your blog. Or link it when you didn’t read it in an e-mail but on another blog. I’m not going to forward it anyway, I know other people will read this, or at least a part of it, just because I wrote it here and that’s enough spam for them for today…